- New hire reporting to government agencies.
- Multiple payroll options including payment by check, direct deposit or payroll debit cards.
- Time and labor management (time clock).
- Tracking and reporting PTO (paid time off).
- Payroll journals that detail current payroll information.
- Employee total compensation statements that explain the value of all wages and benefits provided by Employer to each employee.
- State and Federal withholding and payroll tax deposits and returns, including federal and state unemployment.
- Section 125 Premium Only Plan (POP) handles employees’ pretax deductions to pay their portions of healthcare insurance premiums.
- Wage garnishment payment service.
BENEFIT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Internet-based self-service to manage employee enrollment and changes in benefits selections.
- Manages premium deductions and processing and vendor payment.
- Management of plan documents.
- Filing required state and federal forms.
- Oversight of audits and reviews.
STANDARD BENEFIT SELECTIONS
- Health (including Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Administration of COBRA benefits (when applicable)
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
RETIREMENT 401K PLAN
- Flexible options for participation levels and a wide assortment of investment options.
- Online account management with self-directed investment options.
- Access to professional investment advisors.
- Filing of required 5500 forms.
- Management of employee loan administration and distribution requests.
PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY INSURANCE & RISK MANAGEMENT
- Malpractice insurance at substantial savings for eligible doctors and advanced practice practitioners.
- Carrier sponsored risk management assessment and education service.